5 Days & 5 Crucial Seminars for Cannes
Kick your project into shape with this intensive online workshop to give you the leading edge at Cannes or at any pitch market opportunity this year!
Using Imaginox’s award-winning platform, join our exciting ONLINE INTERACTIVE programme and develop the 5 key documents that you will need to stay one step ahead of other producers.
Not only will Anita Lewton (Former Co-Chair of the New Producers Alliance/Corazon Films UK MD)-our lead Producing Tutor-guide you through a range of subjects, but she will also offer a detailed analysis of your documents.
- British Brands: what do we sell and what do markets want?
- What is the Unique Selling Point of your project?
- Have you got a Professional One-Pager ready with Genre and Logline clearly presented?
- What is a Sales and Distribution strategy and how do you write one?
- What is the Budget and Scope of your film project?
- Will your film qualify as a British Film for the Producers Tax Credit?
5 Live Q&A Seminars, 5 assessed documents, 1 live practice pitch and over 30 hours of detailed online masterclasses and interviews with top industry professionals.
You will have access to both the recordings of the live online sessions plus all the footage on the site for the entire year!
PLUS, the Cannes-Do Experience: a one-hour seminar on everything you wanted to know about Cannes but were too afraid to ask.
PLUS, come and meet us in Cannes at the UK Film Centre and let us market your project to all of our esteemed contacts!
All this at the amazing discounted price of £250 and you will not even have to leave the comfort of your own office or home!
Discover all this and more at the Cannes Boot Camp and be ready to WOW at any pitch with your feature film package and knowledge.
If you are interested, please immediately contact [email protected].